Starting in 2013, my co-founders and I pioneered some of the first "blockchain" applications ever:
- BigchainDB, a blockchain database for data driven use cases
- Ocean Protocol, a decentralized data exchange protocol that unlocks data for AI
- ascribe.io, a service for creators to claim attribution and transfer rights on the blockchain, including WhereOnThe.net and Image Match ML tools.
- IPDB, the Interplanetary Database, a global blockchain database network
I also co-founded Avantalion International Consulting to build banks for the unbanked. We helped to build 18+ banks and financial services companies across the globe in 12 years.
- Previously worked at Daimler Financial Services (Mercedes Benz) and Accenture
For a guaranteed answer, write me at earn.com/brucepon